Box Top/Labels for Education
WRE Box Top and Labels for Education
- Collection sheets are available in the office and at www.btfe.com or www.labelsforeducation.com
- Please use the correct sheet for submission
- Attach with glue or tape only, NO STAPLES. Or put your Box Tops/LABELS in a baggie
- Paper clip Bonus Box Tops or eBox Tops to a submission sheet, or place in a baggie
- Be sure to write student name and teacher clearly on all sheets and/or baggies
- Submit entries at the office
Each collection sheet of 25 non-expired Box Tops or 20 Labels for Education gets your name in the drawings. The more sheets you enter the more chances of winning!
Every Friday, Ms. Snowden is pulling two (2) names from the basket of students who turned in a completed collection sheet (25 non-expired Box Top or Labels for Education labels).
Each month one student's name will be drawn at random and awarded a $15 gift card!
Year End Tops Contest
The classroom and the student with the most non-expired Box Tops/Labels for Education at the end of the year will be recognized and win a $25 gift card for the student and a basket full of supplies for the class.
Collection Sheets Download forms
- 25 Box Tops Collection Sheet
- 1-point Labels for Education
- 5-point Labels for Education
- 10-point Labels for Education
Click HERE for list of Box Tops Participating Products.
Click HERE for list of Labels for Education Participating Products.
Each submission of 25 unexpired BOX TOPS or 20 LABELS FOR EDUCATION earns one entry into the monthly drawing for a $15 gift card! At the end of the school year the top earning student will win $25 gift card and the top classroom will win a basket full of supplies!
BOX TOPS SUMMER CONTEST!
Due on Sept 12th.
$25 gift card awarded on Sept 19th
For questions, email email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation.